Included in the program...
If you want to lose weight and don't want to "diet"
In this program you can expect:
*no calorie counting
* no "points"
* no products
* no guaranteed amounts of weight loss - each body is different this is not a "quick fix" program
* You can track your intake if you find it helpful (using the resources provided), or if that leads to unhealthy behaviours, then don' track
* Focus on how you feel rather than using the scales as a measure of success
* Remember that life happens and there will be days when you don't focus on nutrition, and that is ok - make an agreement with yourself that you will not shame or judge yourself for this
*acknowledgement that body size does not dictate self worth and value - we can be happy/unhappy at any shape and size
* This program focuses on health, and sometimes that might mean addressing mental health as well
*no attaching morality to foods - food is food
* Access to a Nutrition Consultant within the community who can support your process
"I love all the recipes and find that I eat more plant-based nowadays because of it"